Uganda gorilla tour | Mountain gorilla trekking safari | Gorilla trekking in Uganda
Over View of the 4 Days Gorilla Trekking and City tour
This pay-worth 4 days gorilla trekking safari is a visit to the home of the endangered mountain gorillas. You spend colorful nights in the mysterious Kabale town, walk through the adventurous Bwindi jungle-through sights-filled trails. In the evening you enjoy the thrills from African culture and entertainment. Later you visit Rwanda to glance at the wonders of Kigali city and from there you fly back home happily ever after.
Highlights of the 4 Days Gorilla Trekking and City tour
- Day 1 of the 4 Days Gorilla Trekking and City tour: Arrival and travel to Bunyonyi Safari Resort
- Day 2 of the 4 Days Gorilla Trekking and City tour: Gorilla trekking In Bwindi Impenetrable Forest
- Day3 of the 4 Days Gorilla Trekking and City tour: Local Communities and boat cruise on Lake Bunyonyi
- Day 4 of the 4 Days Gorilla Trekking and City tour: Kigali city tour and Farewell
Activities of the 4 Days Gorilla Trekking and City tour
- City tour
- Gorilla trekking
- Boat Cruise
- Local Community Visit
Detailed itinerary of the 4 Days Gorilla Trekking and City tour
Day 1 of the 4 Days Gorilla Trekking and City tour: Arrival
The driver guide picks you up from Kigali International Airport and transfers you to Bunyonyi Safari Resort to check in and relax. After the checking in, lavish at the host of various amenities, swim when you like, dance to glove music, toast a drink, make merry and enjoy freshness in the gardens. Savor your best dish and prepare for the splendid adventures of the next day of African adventure trip in Uganda.
Day 2 of the 4 Days Gorilla Trekking and City tour: Gorilla trekking In Bwindi Impenetrable Forest
Serve early morning breakfast and head straight to Bwindi Park Headquarters for briefing. The park is covered with misty hills up and below, the trees are tall and gigantic with thick undergrowth and I believe this is why the park is locally called “Bwindi.” It swells of a rich biodiversity say: about 400 plant species, over120 mammal species, 200 butterfly species. You spend the next 5-8 hours trekking while tracking for your gorilla group of interest. You should travel with enough water and packed lunch. In the next hour you are with the gorillas exploring their way of life in their natural home.
Day3 of the 4 Days Gorilla Trekking and City tour: Local Community visit and boat cruise on Lake Bunyonyi
After morning breakfast you, the drive takes you around the communities surrounding Lake Bunyonyi to meet and greet with your hosts. During the fun filled drive you visit a number of places like Little Angels Uganda Needy Children & Orphanage, this small initiative takes care on a number of vulnerable children through providing education, clothing, food and shelter. You learn about their education hustle and then be entertained by their school choir. The kids deliver an energized music dance and drama performance that leaves wanting some more.
Day 4 of the 4 Days Gorilla Trekking and City tour: Departure
Serve a finger-lick breakfast and travel to Kigali for the seductive city tour. You make visits; to the Genocide memorial center, the Rwanda performance center, Caplaki Craft Market. There is also opportunity to glance at the national parliament of Rwanda. From there we take to Kigali International Airport for your home flight.
Other information for this Tour
- You can still reach Uganda through Entebbe Airport and leave through Rwanda however the best remains Home-Kigali-Bunyonyi and return route.
- We recommend a morning flight so that there is enough room for you to rest from Jetlag.
- Gorilla trekking is with doubt the most thrilling African adventure safari activity on the continent. Uganda swells of the best gorilla trekking, tracking and habituation experience (you can find out also). Gorilla trekking can easily be done in high / peak season June to September but it can still be done even in the drier months of December through February. The challenge is that trekking permits get outsold because of high demand and so some months may actually go without permit. The alternative though is that you can still do gorilla trekking during the rainy season (March-May) because usually; there is availability of trekking permits for both Bwindi and Mgahinga and accommodation costs are also put at cut-rate.
- We will advise you on the best cultural dance performers in Kabale.
• Gorilla permits
• Meals and drinks (drinking water)
• Inbound transport
• Park entrance fees
• Airport transfers
• Optional activities like: personal shopping from galleries and malls
• Visas and Tickets
• Wines and Alcohols